Troop Meetings are every Thursday from 7:30-9:00pm at Yardley United Methodist Church, 300 Langhorne-Yardley Road.
Troop committee meetings are the first Wednesday of each month, 7:30-8:30pm.
Patrol Leader's Council (PLC) meetings preceed the Troop Meeting on the first and third Thursday of each month at 6:30pm.
See Calendar page for full troop calendar
May/June Theme: Fitness
- Thur, May 30: Canoe Trip Planning Meeting (6:30pm)
- Sat, June 1: Afton Ave Cleanup (8:30-9:30am). Meet at YUMC.
- Sat, June 1: Canoe Instruction, (9:00am-3:00pm), Core Creek Park boat launch.
- Sun, June 2: Eagle Court of Honor for Sean Phillips, Michael Iwasyk, Dan Bondarchuk, Jake Miller, and Michael Tucker, 1-3:30pm.
- Wed, June 5: Troop Committee Meeting and Eagle Project Reviews (7:30-8:30pm) at YUMC. Last meeting before summer.
- June 6 Troop Meeting: Summer Camp medical forms due.
- June 7-9: Camping trip for new scouts and dads.
- Wed, June 12: Playwicki District Roundtable (and Eagle Project Reviews), 7:30-9:00pm at Crossing Community Church. Representative: Frank Ehrenfeld.
- June 13: Troop Court of Honor
- Fri-Mon, June 21-24: Upper Delaware River Canoe Trip.
- July 7-13: Summer Camp at Read Scout Reservation
- July 6-13: Adirondack High Adventure Trip
- July 18: Trenton Thunder Outing. Tickets are $8 each - signup and pay by June 27. Meet outside stadium by 6:30 to help with flag ceremony. Fireworks after game.
- September 13-14: Camping Trip (Elk Neck State Park, MD).
- October 5th: Community Service Announcement: Free Electronic Waste and Appliance Recycling Event for Lower Makefield Township residents. LMT Municipal Building, 9am-1pm.
- October 11-13: Camping Trip (Worlds End State Park/Loyalsock Trail)
- October 18-19: Intro to Outdoor Leadership Skills (Assistant Scoutmaster Training) at Camp Ockanickon.
- November 8-10: Camping Trip (West Point USMA/ Harriman SP)
- December 6-8: Camping Trip (Tinicum Park)